season Group options
Choose your group
Check out the group description in the run club section. This gives you a breakdown of each group, the run type and approximate standard. All groups will meet at CrossFit Silk Macclesfield, unless a new meeting location is arranged.
*** New runners, club hi viz bibs are available. They require a £10 deposit. Then bibs can be returned after the season, and deposit refunded. Or If you sign up for a second season the £10 deposit will be taken off the next season fee. ***
SUMMER SEASON PRICES
Supers - New members £31.50
Previous members 26.50
Alpha and Inters - New members £27
CF Silk members £25
Previous members £22.50
Starts 8th June, Season 4
7 Session, until 20th July.
Distance progresses from 4-6km.
For people that are returning to running, or who have recently completed a C25K. Helping you become more consistent over the 5km distance
Starts 7th June, Season 6
7 Sessions, until 19th July.
Distance ranges from 8-11km, of different training methods and technical coaching.
The Inters, 5-10k progression group. Tuesdays 20:00
Where it started, the original group. Now in it's 11th season!
Starts 8th June, Season 11
7 Sessions, until 20th July.
5-10km progression course where we look at building confidence, introducing technical coaching aspects and using different training methods to help you become a more effective and efficient runner.
First club race back -
RNW Wilmslow Summer 10km, 11th July
SIGN UP WITH A RUN BUDDY TO ANY RUN GROUP AND BOTH RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR ENTRY FEE!
Spaces are limited and current covid guidelines are adhered to.
The 9 Week #mrptrundamentalist Bravo 5k Programme
This course will be designed to encourage and motivate you to achieve your goal of running 5k.
What you get with the course
1. 3 × 3 Weeks periodised training planning
2. Progress evaluation after weeks 3 and 6
3. 120 Minutes of individual 1-2-1 sessions, through WhatsApp video calling or distanced training sessions if local to Macclesfield.
4. 30 Day core challenge programme.
5. Join the designated Strava group.
6. Provide accountability to your training enhancing the chances of completion.
7. Other Rundamentalists Run Club benefits, discounts from My Sports and More and the Cheshire Cheese Company.
8. Medal on completion.
Course cost is £52.50 to register and receive your programme pack please contact Matt directly.